Re: opening notebooks in mathematica player instead of mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97441] Re: opening notebooks in mathematica player instead of mathematica
- From: Stonewall Ballard <stoneyb at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:51:07 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 12, 3:21 am, Steven Matthew Anderson <AdAstr... at mac.com> wrote: > When I double click on a notebook I want just want to view it. Is ther= e a way to default the assigned application to open the mathematica noteboo= ks with the mathematica viewer instead of having mathematica boot up? If= I want mathematica to boot up I'll click on the icon. That's on my doc. > > I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55) on a PowerBook G4 if that helps any. Select one of the .nb files, get info on it, change the "open with" popup to the player app, then click "Change All...".