Re: font size
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97503] Re: font size
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 05:40:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
In the option inspector (format menu) go to Formatting Options/Font Options/Font Properties/Screen Resolution and change it to some higher value. Alternatively, you could change the style sheets, but that would take quite some effort. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Mar 13, 11:52 am, "minimus" <spammergetthisem... at live.co.uk> wrote: > Can someone tell me how to make the input output text, formulas, etc bigger > in font? > I used to use the magnification but doing it every time I use mathematica is > tiring now.