Re: Request for help - Minimize

You can use the function Check for handling error conditions.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Mar 13, 11:50 am, zhuoxin lee <33554... at 163.com> wrote:
> Please see the codes below (note the codes are used to show the problem,
they may not executable). I use array CE to store the results of the function Minimize. Minimize may return error (becuase constraints[i] can not be satisfied). So I want to neglect the result in this case, I don't want the program stops in this case. How can I manage it?