Re: Request for help - Minimize

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97500] Re: Request for help - Minimize
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 05:40:22 -0500 (EST)

You can use the function Check for handling error conditions.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Mar 13, 11:50 am, zhuoxin lee <33554... at 163.com> wrote:
> Please see the codes below (note the codes are used to show the problem,
they may not executable). I use array CE to store the results of the function Minimize. Minimize may return error (becuase constraints[i] can not be satisfied). So I want to neglect the result in this case, I don't want the program stops in this case. How can I manage it?