Re: Maintaining a Mathematica bug list
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97469] Re: Maintaining a Mathematica bug list
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 05:34:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
magma wrote: >> The following would be a good start: >> >> http://getsatisfaction.com/wolfram >> >> It's not exactly a bug database, but it needs no setup, and it's >> accessible to anyone. The company may choose to participate if they >> wish so. > > I tried the link and it shows a blank page. > Does it work for others? > You may try going directly to http://getsatisfaction.com/ and searching for the product Mathematica or the company Wolfram Research. Many companies have chosen to provide support for their products through this site (as well as by other means), but the page for WRI/Mathematica is empty at the moment.