Re: The "Go Back" Button doesn't work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97529] Re: The "Go Back" Button doesn't work
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:15:14 -0500 (EST)

On Mar 14, 4:36 am, "w... at wavebounce.com" <w... at wavebounce.com> wrote:
> I'm just curious -- can you tell me where this "go back" button is on my
WinXP box? I looked in the documentation for "go back" and found nothing. I
 do know about the "undo" menu item.

I am not sure of this either, but I am guessing that this is the
"Back" button when you Control-click or right-click in the title bar
of a Notebook window (not in the main Mathematica menu along the very
top of the screen). Would someone post an example notebook that shows
what this really is used for, or where in the Documentation Center to
look for more information?

Thanks...

-Bob