Re: Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97613] Re: [mg97602] Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:57:45 -0500 (EST)

I'm curious as to what is considered "too basic" in the Mathematica
slide show tools.

If what is meant is the absence of fades, dissolves, fancy borders and
backgrounds, etc. -- GOOD, I'm glad they're not available.  In almost
every case I've ever seen, such features are just distracting junk.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305