Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97647] Re: Using Mathematica notebooks in presentations?
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 04:50:48 -0500 (EST)

Murray,

I do agree, and I do not want to get started on awful and/or
sleep-inducing Powerpoint presentations - believe me, I've had far too
many of those already (and I'm not that old...).

Nevertheless, used wisely it can make handy tool for delivering
presentations, and perhaps lowering the threshold for the average user
to access live Mathematica content from Powerpoint could make
Mathematica more popular (which I would consider a good thing).

Regards,
Yves