Re: how to make arrays from text file in mathematica??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97686] Re: how to make arrays from text file in mathematica??
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 04:58:12 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, text = "a b 123\nc d 255\ne f 127\n" ImportString[text, "Table"] will do it. Regards Jens Nishant wrote: > Hi > Iv searched for this on the wolfram tutorials but could not find an answer to this. > What I have to do is to convert a text file having a format like this: > a b 123 > into a graph with a and b as the nodes and 123 as the weight.. > I thought of putting a and b in an array and 123 as the value and then creating a graph from it..the problem is Readlist would read each line as a separate record..and hence making an array out of it is seemingly difficult.. > What could be the solution?? >