Re: Wolfram WorkBench and iDisk

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97698] Re: Wolfram WorkBench and iDisk
  • From: hm <hmwill at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:09:56 -0500 (EST)

Have you looked into using a standard revision control system, such as
SVN? It also provides integrity across multiple files in a project.

I am using myself, for example, Subversion (SVN). For a hosted (versus
local) repository I have an account on cvsdude for non-public items.
But it's just one of many possible setups.

Best,
Hans-Martin