R: Re: econometrics with mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97774] R: [mg97747] Re: [mg97642] econometrics with mathematica?
  • From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:17:57 -0500 (EST)

Hello Minimus,
from my experience if you are just a front-end user of econometrics models
maybe softward package created ad-hoc may be more efficient than Mathematica,
but if you are a model structurer or a quant I think that the symbolic features
of Mathematica may be a very good advantage to validate and test your models