partial differential equation aolving difficulties

I was solving a multivariable PDE and I got this error message:

Which I take to mean that there's something wrong with the syntax I write my
list of independent variables with, which is weird, because Mathematica gave
the expected color change from blue to light green it would give if I
Imputed them correctly. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks,

Ned Lieb

Checked by AVG.
6:59 AM