Help plotting P(x,y,z) = Aexp[r^2]

where r^2 = x^2 + y^2 + z^2 and A is a constant.

I thought this would be simple until I realized mathematica doesnt
like three inputs ( to my  knowledge)

I've been trying to plot this for the last few days, but have had no
luck getting it to work using version 7.

Any help getting started would be greatly appreciated!