Re: Online Graphic Output

Here is one example of an approach:

DynamicModule[{djiData},

 djiData = {{DateList[], FinancialData["^DJI"]}};

 Dynamic[
  Pause[1];
  AppendTo[djiData, {DateList[], FinancialData["^DJI"]}];
  DateListLogPlot[djiData]]

 ]

--David

On Mar 21, 6:20 am, felixheiner <werner.lech... at t-online.de> wrote:
> Normally Mathematica uses data sets that are collected before plotting. I=
 receive a data stream from internet and I would like to display these data=
 points immediately. A typical application of this kind could be a online c=
hart of changing prices. Although I am an experienced user of Mathematica 2=
-7 for many years, I do not know, how to program this application type. Cou=
ld anybody help out ?