Re: Online Graphic Output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97797] Re: Online Graphic Output
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 05:46:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm sure you can do this in 6 or 7, but you're a little bit vague about the character of this stream. In what form do you get it? Files, databases, web sites? Anyway, a combination of Dynamic, a plot, and something like Trigger or Clock should work. If you get more specific we'll be able to be more specific as well. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Mar 21, 12:20 pm, felixheiner <werner.lech... at t-online.de> wrote: > Normally Mathematica uses data sets that are collected before plotting. I= receive a data stream from internet and I would like to display these data= points immediately. A typical application of this kind could be a online c= hart of changing prices. Although I am an experienced user of Mathematica 2= -7 for many years, I do not know, how to program this application type. Cou= ld anybody help out ?