solving nonlinear simultaneous equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97877] solving nonlinear simultaneous equations
  • From: dooma50 at hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 05:33:17 -0500 (EST)

I'm using mathematica5.2 to solving 4 complex nonlinear simultaneous
equations

I'm only need to know the approximate answers,but "FindRoot" keeps
showing "FindRoot::nlnum" error messages.

How can I solve this problem?

I provides my final_2.nb file by website link.

http://awin.cs.ccu.edu.tw/~dooma/final_2.nb