Re: solving nonlinear simultaneous equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97915] Re: solving nonlinear simultaneous equations
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:46:07 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 24, 12:33 pm, doom... at hotmail.com wrote: > I'm using mathematica5.2 to solving 4 complex nonlinear simultaneous > equations > > I'm only need to know the approximate answers,but "FindRoot" keeps > showing "FindRoot::nlnum" error messages. > > How can I solve this problem? > > I provides my final_2.nb file by website link. > > http://awin.cs.ccu.edu.tw/~dooma/final_2.nb You are using some of the unknowns as functions. In Mathematica, t3[1 - t0] means t3 at 1-t0.