Re: solving nonlinear simultaneous equations

Look at your equations in InputForm rather than TraditionalForm. You
have many terms that look like

t1[1 - t0]

that is you have square brackets rather than parentheses.

You also have the wrong syntax for FindRoot. Look in the Documentation
Center for the proper syntax.

Bob Hanlon