Numerical Optimization with Parameters CI needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97965] Numerical Optimization with Parameters CI needed
  • From: andrey.n.shuvaev at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 05:43:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear all!
I need to obtain the CI's for parameters of the model from comparing
it with the data. The problem is in the discret character of the model
- for each point of the data there exists a separate function of the
model. Therefore I cannot use the NonlinearRegress routine for it.
I've allready estimated the exact values of the parameters with
NMinimizing the Squared Residuals, but I need a CI's for them also.
Whether there exists an option (in NMinimize routine or in similar) to
calculate the CI's?

Best regards