coefficients but not from polynomial (variables does not work)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97968] coefficients but not from polynomial (variables does not work)
  • From: magdamoczydlowska at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 05:44:00 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

Probably my question is very simple. Suppose that we have expression
a= Sin[x]+Sin[y]. I would like receive variables from which this
expression is dependent, so in this case {x,y}. The Variables does not
work of course in this because it is not a polynomial and it gives me
{Sin[x],Sin[y]}. Do anyone know how to solve my problem.

I would be very grateful for quick response.

Magdalena