Re: Re: UNDO and Mathematica - how useless is it?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97977] Re: [mg97931] Re: [mg97898] UNDO and Mathematica - how useless is it?
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:33:29 -0500 (EST)

I think that some, at least, of the important WRI developers do take notice
of what is on MathGroup. So give detail and make a good case and I think
they will consider it. They may not necessarily do it because it may be
difficult, but there are a number of changes I've seen that did appear to
come from MathGroup complaints and suggestions.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Filippo Miatto [mailto:miatto at gmail.com]

Totally agree!
Another feature that i expected in 7 but it didn't show up was window
tabs, it would be great to have multiple notepads opened without
having to minimize/maximize windows all the time...
Hope to see both in 8!
Is there a way to discuss with developers about fatures/bugs?

Filippo