How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98014] How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center
- From: Guillermo Sanchez <guillermo.sanchez at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:40:42 -0500 (EST)
I have developped the Documentation Help for package (for Mathematica
5) using BrowserCategories. They work in version 7, however I realize
that in version 7 the Help for packages is included applying other
pattern (including several directories: Guides, ReferencePages, etc.?.
Where can be found a detailed description about its?
Prev by Date:
Re: Solve problem
Next by Date:
Re: Interpolation with Method->Spline
Previous by thread:
Re: Does mathematica7 support fontconfig?
Next by thread:
Re: How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center