Re: How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98055] Re: [mg98014] How include a online help for Package in the Documentation Center
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:43:44 -0500 (EST)

Basically you use Workbench. It works well for documenting a single package,
but needs some work for extended applications.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Guillermo Sanchez [mailto:guillermo.sanchez at hotmail.com]

Dear Group,

I have developped the Documentation Help for package (for Mathematica
5) using BrowserCategories. They work in version 7, however I realize
that in version 7 the Help for packages is included applying other
pattern (including several directories: Guides, ReferencePages, etc.?.
Where can be found a detailed description about its?

Thank you

Guillermo