manipulate, NDSolve, Evaluate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98026] manipulate, NDSolve, Evaluate
  • From: pajake <jtrexel at ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:42:54 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to combine, NDSolve with a ODE then using Plot[evaluate] to
show the results, and then I would like to take it to the next step and
use Manipulate.

I am working a cell membranes capacitance based on the wall thickness.
I would like the plot to show the the membrane voltage vs time,(I have
done this with NDSolve and Plot), but I would like to use a slider that
reflects the difference in the cell membranes thickness which affects
the capacitance.
Is this possible?
thanks
Prof. Jake