Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98013] Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
- From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:40:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is an old trick that is probably not documented anymore: Alt-click (option-click on a Mac) a cell bracket will select all cell brackets of the same type. Alt-click on an input cell will select all input cells. Then you can use Cell > Cell Properties > Open to toggle the input cells between open and closed. Dangling problem is that although the cells are hidden, vertical space between the cells is not. This can leave large unexplained whitespace in your report. If anyone has a suggestion to get around this, please post. Daniel