Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98042] Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
- From: Vince <blueschi at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:45:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 26, 6:20 am, "michael.p.crouc... at googlemail.com" <michael.p.crouc... at googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I am using Mathematica to prepare a report for my boss. It has lots > of tables and pie charts - the sort of things bosses love. It also > has a lot of Mathematica commands which scares the wossname out of > him. > > At the moment I am hiding the input cell by cell but this is a pain. > Is there a one click/one command solution? > > Thanks, > Mike > > www.walkingrandomly.com Mike, You might modify your notebook's stylesheet, with the following additional cell: Cell[StyleData["Input"], CellOpen -> False] Vince Virgilio