Stylesheets and export to HTML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98051] Stylesheets and export to HTML
  • From: "A. B." <functionalcoatings at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:42:58 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mathematica users,

I am struggling to export to HTML with Mathematica 7. The default behaviour
of the old HTMLSave as implemented through the menu item 'Save Special as'
was to produce a CSS file from the notebook stylesheet in the process
(option "CSS"->Automatic). On Mathematica 5.2 you get a properly formatted
HTML web page by using any of the stylesheets in Mathematica and also when
using any personally created stylesheet.
I cannot get Mathematica 7 to produce a corresponding CSS file when using
the menu item Save As:Web page (or XHTML+MathML) with any included
stylesheet except the Default one. So the web page thus produced has no
formatting.

Is this normal and where can I change the default behaviour to save a CSS
file in the HTMLFolder folder when exporting to HTML ?

Many thanks.

A. Berkani