Re: Problem loading file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98048] Re: Problem loading file
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:42:24 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I think there is a limit, and I think it is 2GB (2^31 bytes or
2147483648 bytes), so you are just over the limit. You might try using
ReadList and read some of it and process, read some more and process,
etc, like David Bailey suggests in http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2007/Nov/msg00044.html

-Bob