Re: pdf export problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98056] Re: pdf export problem
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:43:55 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gqkusk$48q$1 at smc.vnet.net>, hayes.tyler at gmail.com wrote: > Hi David: > > Not much in the way of help here, but moral support. I, too, have had > problems exporting notebooks to PDFs with Mathematica (both 6 and 7). Used to be a gotcha in exporting graphics with added Labels to PDF. The labels created by the Label command showed up fine in the notebook output cell viewed on screen, but appeared in the exported PDF file enclosed in unwanted double quotes ("My Label"). There was some arcane option you had to set to present this; don't know what the present situation may be. Also, in certain graphics plots exported as PDFs and then opened with some (but not all) Adobe apps, certain lines would appear enormously thickened. Selecting the lines in Illustrator and resetting their thickness would cure the situation. Never resolved, at least so far as I know, whether this was a Wolfram or Adobe problem.