Re: Cycling through windows with a keyboard shortcut
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98101] Re: Cycling through windows with a keyboard shortcut
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:43:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gqn8lv$t3f$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com> wrote: > > I think the standard way to cycle thru multiple windows of the same > application on a Mac is CMD-` (backtick). I tried the CMD-< and I get > a beep. > Great! How can I have been using Macs for 24 years, and never learned that?