listing related functions via autocompletion, feature request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98124] listing related functions via autocompletion, feature request
  • From: "meitnik at gmail.com" <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:15:37 -0500 (EST)

I find very helpful the function name completion button on the
Classroom Assistant palette. However, I would to add some how via the
hierarchy of the function Nav notebook a popup listing of related
functions/options. This would aid in learning better Mathematica and
deeper math too. Has anyone done this? Care to share code to do this?
Thank you.