Re: Using manipulate in two cells in one note book crashes my computer.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98139] Re: Using manipulate in two cells in one note book crashes my computer.
- From: sean k <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:18:27 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: sean_incali at yahoo.com
By the way, I'm using Mathematica 7.0.0. Windows vista home edition. 32 bit. I also recently updated to Java runtime 6.0 and I had some problems with Mathematica help crashing. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Mathematica.
Also have Mathematica 6.0 installed. (This problem persists in Mathematica 6 also )
I also have another CAS system and other stuff installed on here, but not sure if any of that is an issue.
Anyway, Thanks for any info.
Prev by Date:
Re: Cycling through windows with a keyboard shortcut
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
listing related functions via autocompletion, feature request
Next by thread:
Using manipulate in two cells in one note book crashes my computer.