Re: Using manipulate in two cells in one note book crashes my computer.

By the way, I'm using Mathematica 7.0.0. Windows vista home edition. 32 bit. I also recently updated to Java runtime 6.0 and I had some problems with Mathematica help crashing. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Mathematica.

Also have Mathematica 6.0 installed. (This problem persists in Mathematica 6 also )

I also have another CAS system and other stuff installed on here, but not sure if any of that is an issue.

Anyway, Thanks for any info.