Re: Detecting CD driver availability
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98115] Re: Detecting CD driver availability
- From: Ignacio Plazeta <Ignacio.Plazeta at speednet.es>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:13:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> By the way, I do not know how to eject a CD programmatically from > Mathematica. Such a command does not seem to be present On my PCs, under Windows XP, this works: Run["nircmd.exe cdrom close d:"] Run["nircmd.exe cdrom open d:"] NirCmd is a freeware utility you can get from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nircmd.html Saludos!