Re: pdf export problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98118] Re: pdf export problem
  • From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:14:28 -0500 (EST)

> A couple of things:
> [1] For obvious reasons, transparency doesn't work well, but if you
> save using the "bitmap" that will solve that problem.

Perhaps these reasons are less obvious than you think.  Transparent
graphics export to PDF fine for me.  Could you explain what you mean
by this?

> Wolfram, you have a bug - IMHO. Because the problem does not occur in
> both types of Cells (Input and Text), I sure would guess the problem
> is Mathematica's and not a PDF/Adobe problem.

Please make sure to report any issues you believe to be bugs to
Wolfram Research <http://support.wolfram.com/submitabug.cgi>.  As has
been stated repeatedly on this forum, a mention here is not sufficient
to ensure the issue is tracked and fixed.

-Rob