Re: Exporting a discrete Manipulate sequence?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98122] Re: Exporting a discrete Manipulate sequence?
- From: Mike Bryniarski <melondisco at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:15:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 30, 5:37 am, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote: > OK, I've got a nice Manipulate command set up with one of the > variables running through a discrete sequence, and I want to export one > complete cycle of the plots produced by running through that sequence > into an external file (e.g., a QuickTime movie, or a PDF document) or an > external folder (e.g., a sequence of image or PDF files). > > Possible to get this information back out into the real world, without > either (a) manually stepping through the sequence and manually Exporting > the graphic at each step, or (b) reprogramming the underlying expr into > a separate animation or Export loop? I'm not sure how to export a series of plots directly from Manipulate but if you move your expression into a table command and gernerate a table of plots instead would require minimal work and make exporting them very easy