Palette Tutorial/training help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98121] Palette Tutorial/training help
  • From: "meitnik at gmail.com" <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:15:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I am a disabled person who has trouble with typing. So I really use/
need the palette tools a lot. Although the classroom assistant palette
provides a great deal helping me, it needs to be redesigned some for
my needs. I had tried tearing it apart but its way too complex to do
so. All I am wanting to do is rearrange buttons and panels, and adding
a few new buttons. I would be glad to create a picture mock up of the
changes for anyone wanting to help me. I live on very limited income
so I can't really pay for hire (M7 Home Edition is a belated 50th
birthday gift from family/friends).
However, if someone created an in depth tutorial how to create/edit
palettes than I would gladly roll my own to meet my needs. Yes, I have
studied the docs on palettes in M7, and about to work through docs in
M6 as suggested to me. But often the docs do not provide enough info
to help me.  Or, any links to sites that have that level of tutorial.
Maybe someone from the User-Interface group at WRI would like to
contact me?

Thank you for any help.