Re: Has Fourier been fixed in Mathematica 7
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99263] Re: Has Fourier been fixed in Mathematica 7
- From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 05:23:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Guy Lamouche wrote:
> if you are referring to the kind of misbehaviour described in the post:
> the answer is yes, it has been fixed in the new release.
Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy Ltd.
Prev by Date:
Clear["Global'*"] not working in parallel kernels
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Clear["Global'*"] not working in parallel kernels
Next by thread: