book and the web

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99580] book and the web
  • From: "noslowski" <noslowski at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

This is part of a reply that I received, and I did not know how to sent a
reply to the two people that responded to me.  Sorry!

I am planning to write a textbook with an interactive CD with the hopes of
finding a publisher. However, if I can not find a publisher, I will have it
put on the web. I thought I would still use the textbook format in case a
publisher sees it and wants to print it.

Does this sound feasible? If so, how do I put it on the web?