Re: How to select several cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99654] Re: How to select several cells
  • From: dbreiss at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 05:17:11 -0400 (EDT)

On May 4, 4:41 pm, "w... at wavebounce.com" <w... at wavebounce.com> wrote:
> Hi, I got your .nb file on tagging but what does one do with it? I see lo=
ts of code but when I run the .nb I get about 15 windows scattered everywhe=
re with no obvious connections. I looked for but failed to find instruction=
s.

The notebook is the slides for a talk I gave.  Its intention is
something that you should read rather than simply execute....  it is a
tutorial giving some tips and tricks for you to use if you want to
know more about tagging....