Re: copy and paste to other programs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99643] Re: copy and paste to other programs
  • From: Hannes <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 05:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you to other contributors for the reference to the Edit->Copy As-
>Metafile menu item.

Regarding the save as PDF from Mathematica I encountered sometimes
(not always) problems. As an example, I saved a notebook with several
pages as PDF and got 20 empty pages after the 2nd or 3rd content page
followed by the remaining content pages. The procedure with printing
to a file and converting with distiller did not produce this problem.

I use Mathematica 7.0.1 and 7.0.3 on Windows XP and Office 2003.

Best regards,
Hannes Kessler