Re: Re: copy and paste to other programs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99694] Re: [mg99643] Re: copy and paste to other programs
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 06:25:44 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not aware of any issues like this where you would see a dramatically
different result between saving as PDF and printing.  If you have the details
at hand, or again come across such an issue, you should report it to Technical
Support so that we can investigate the issue.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group