Re: Frequency data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99720] Re: Frequency data
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 03:08:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi Sukhrob, Could you be more specific about the reason why you think BinCounts doesn't work correctly? Perhaps one of the other BinCounts variants works better for you (the one in which you provide the starting, value, end value and step value, or the one in which you specify all bin boundaries)? Cheers -- Sjoerd On May 11, 12:24 pm, suhrob.sulta... at gmail.com wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I'm using Mathematica 6.0 and would like to get frequency of data > given intervals, i tried to do it with BinCounts[data, h] , where h > is the distance of the intervals, but it doesn't work correctly, can > anybody help me how to get frquency data > > Thanks, > Sukhrob.