- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99876] Re: PlotLegend
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 02:30:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
What's wrong with the examples in the documentation?
Please, post your code so that we can see what might be the problem.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On May 16, 11:17 am, "kenanso... at gmail.com" <kenanso... at gmail.com>
> Hi All,
> I have a problem with the usage of Legend option in a mathematica
> notebook. Although I'm giving 4 legends to the plot it shows 5 legends
> with one is empty. Can anyone, if has, send me a sample code for this
> Thank you
Prev by Date:
"SelectionData" and palettes
Next by Date:
How to execute multiple statements from one SQLExecute?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
excel link with mathematica