Re: What happened to StandardForm?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100180] Re: What happened to StandardForm?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 04:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
If I cut and paste it is already in StandardForm Cheers -- Sjoerd In:= $Version Out= "7.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (February 18, 2009)" On May 25, 12:16 pm, "Kevin J. McCann" <k... at KevinMcCann.com> wrote: > I used to be able to cut and paste a newsgroup example, do a ctl-shift-N > and turn it into StandardForm. This key stroke sequence seems to have > vanished. Any ideas? > > Kevin