How can I get the previous Fibonacci calculated number in a specific

Greetings

How can I get a previous Fibonacci calculated number in a specific
range.  I can calculate the previous number of phi see below

phi1 =(1+sqrt(5))/2

13/phi1

I tested it with 13 and got 8.034441857 .....so that works

but how can I get only the previous numbers of Fibonacci in a
specified range from 20 to 20000 if I input a large number like
234.34e10

tia sal2