Problems with V7

Hi group!

I installed the in home use Mathematica 7 and have used it for a while. Suddenly, the other day I started it and immediately noticed somethind was wrong, because the fonts used in an input cell looked strange.

Furthermore, it does not evaluate the input cells. I tried to start the local kernel manualy, to no avail.
Has anybody else experienced this?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sergio Terrazas