Re: Opportunities and Player Pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104475] Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at KevinMcCann.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 04:02:25 -0500 (EST)

I agree completely with David' comments (although the poetic bit at the
end may be overdone). From my own perspective, I would use something
like the Player to send interactive notes to my students. This would
mean that they could use it without having to purchase Mathematica or use it on
one of the University's computers.

Without the Acrobat-like availability and free usage, I, quite frankly,
do not see the point of the Player, since I only have two free players
to distribute, however that is done, how do I pick the two - my two best
students, the two worst, ..., what about next semester?

Kevin