A Question about adjacency matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104479] A Question about adjacency matrix
  • From: Marwa Abd El-Wahaab <m.a.elwahaab at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:53:36 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir,

I am a teaching assistant in Faculty of Engineering in Mansoura University
Egypt.

I am a Mathematica 7  user from about 4 months .

I have a problem about the construction of adjacency matrix .

My problem :

I construct a graph by "Graphics3D" function & I need to get the adjacency
matrix to this graph .

I tried  this :

Needs["Combinatorica`"]
ToAdjacencyMatrix[graph]