Re: A Question about adjacency matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104524] Re: A Question about adjacency matrix
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:53:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Graphics3D is a geometric object. A graph on the other hand is a data

structure (look up Graph in the help) describing connections (without a

fixed geometry).

AdjacencyMatrix[g] takes a graph object, not a 3D graphics.

e.g.:

Needs["Combinatorica`"]

Needs["GraphUtilities`"]

g = RandomGraph[4, 0.5, Directed];