Compatibility with Snow Leopard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104480] Compatibility with Snow Leopard
  • From: velvia <fayard.internet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:53:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've browsed through the posts of the groups and I saw that I've got
the same problems than other people with Mathematica and Snow Leopard
(mainly kernel that stop responding).

I imagine that these problems will be fixed by a 7.0.2 release of
Mathematica. As I've seen that there are some people from Wolfram on
this group, do you have an idea of a release date for 7.0.2 or
whatever fix Mathematica for Snow Leopard ? I just want to know if
it's a question of days, weeks or months.

Thanks for your help.
Francois