Re: Compatibility with Snow Leopard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104522] Re: Compatibility with Snow Leopard
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:52:48 -0500 (EST)

Just a note as to my experience.  I am finding that Mathematica (7.01)
is working fine with Snow Leopard except for the first start of
Mathematica after a system restart.  In that case it doesn't respond.
Then if I restart Mathematica it works fine for that session and all
(most?) ones afterwards.

I hope this helps.

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/